Exhibit Hall Floor Plan Requirements
Show Management shall submit all floor plans for final approval at least thirty (30) days prior to the event to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or to your Event Manager. All floor plans shall indicate:
- Show name, dates, times and General Service Contractor (Decorator).
- Booth configurations drawn to scale; including all base and height
dimensions and locations.
- Aisle locations and dimensions:
- A minimum 10' width between rows of booths at Moscone Center.
- Booths or displays are prohibited in any aisles or emergency access areas.
- Cross aisles shall be clearly marked on all floor plans.
- Halls ABC
- A minimum 10' wide perimeter aisle is required in Moscone South
- Front crossing aisle shall be a minimum of 20’
- Minimum of five (5) clear aisles from fire exits on south side to fire exits on
north side – at least one aisle in each exhibit hall
- Minimum of one (1) clear cross aisle near the midpoint of the exhibit hall
- If airwalls are closed to create entrances all fire exits in the airwalls must
- Halls DEF
- A minimum 10’ wide perimeter aisle is required.
- Minimum 20’ aisle from the entrance of Hall F to the concession stand.
- A minimum 10’ wide cross aisle running west from the lobby entrance of
- A minimum 10’ aisle at the top and bottom of the stairs separating Halls
D & Hall E.
- Two story booths are not permitted in areas where ceiling height is less
- Moscone Center West
- A minimum 10’ wide perimeter aisle is required in Moscone West.
- When booths are located between the columns and the main entrance, while the side aisles may be 10’ wide, the center two aisles must be15’ wide
All Exhibit Halls:
- The locations of concession areas or proposed temporary cafeterias.
- Exits, aisles, fire and life safety devices (i.e. fire extinguishers, hose cabinets) locations and clearance dimensions.
- Dimensions and locations of exhibit hall platforms, staging, sound/light mixers, stage lighting, scaffolds and speaker systems.
- Dimensions and locations of any covered or two story booths.
- Dimensions and locations of any gas-powered vehicles being exhibited.