Skip to main content
- Use of scissor, boom, knuckle, fork, or any other type of lift in permanently carpeted areas, including permanent walk-off carpet in lobbies, requires 100% protection to the carpet from damage. Protective measures must include non-marking tires, booties on all tires, and Ironman Visqueen for aisles.
- Forklifts with non-marking tires are permitted in all exhibit halls with concrete flooring.
- Forklifts with non-marking tires are permitted on iron man Visqueen in Halls D and E, Moscone South.
- Forklifts are not permitted on the Lower Mezzanine, Upper Mezzanine, or Levels 2 and 3 of Moscone South.
- Forklifts are not permitted on Levels 2 and 3 of Moscone West.
- Forklifts with non-marking tires may only be used in permanently carpeted exhibit areas other than Halls D & E only with advance permission from ASM, and will require the use of booties on all tires of the forklift, and the use of Ironman Visqueen for any path of travel.
- All permanently carpeted areas, including permanent walk-off carpet in lobbies, must be protected from damage caused by material handling equipment, lifts, installation or dismantling activities, or any other work performed by the Contractor or other Service Providers. The means of protection must be agreed to by ASM in advance of move-in.