Our technology expertise is a valuable asset to event planners who must produce successful events.
We have experience creating packages where access and other technologies are bundled as a standard part of the exhibition. We provide engineering assistance in the design and implementation of special networks, networked applications, or industry 'showcase' areas. We can also help with application or content hosting at the facility network to accommodate specific event requirements.
Moscone Telecom has years of experience in the design and implementation of show management networks. We work closely with event sponsors to provide top-quality and cost effective networks.
Below is just a sample of the services routinely provided to Meeting Planners and show managers at the Moscone Center.
- Internet Lounge / Cyber café
- Mobile Web Conferencing and remote collaboration
- Email Stations (also picture mail & video mail)
- Show & exhibitor information kiosks
- Press room or vendor sponsored Internet access areas (wired/wireless)
- Streaming video distribution (uplink) - produced or raw audio/video feed
- Special private network & corporate VPN connectivity
- Local Area Networks for sales, registration or AV
- Temporary point-to-point circuits or bandwidth.
- Referrals and recommendations on equipment acquisition (purchase or rental)
We maintain three diverse 10 Gigabit Ethernet circuits in the Moscone Center. These circuits are from separate tier 1 providers. This not only ensures needed redundancy, but also allows for more flexibility in meeting the needs for Moscone clients. These circuits are monitored 24/7 from the Moscone Center network operations center.
Additional staffing is not an issue for those larger, more complex events.
Meeting Planners and event sponsors do not fill-out standard exhibitor order forms. Simply forward all of your management requirements to us (i.e. number of locations, number of devices connecting to the network, hub and cable requirements, etc.) and we will send you a quote based on your requirements. We can also assist in building your requirements list as well, please feel free to contact us.